Broadford Primary is a great place to learn. Pupils wake up excited by what the school day will hold for them. Staff relish teaching in a dynamic, richly resourced environment. Parents know that their children will be safe, well cared for and challenged to reach the highest educational standards.
- No pupil’s educational success should be limited by their socio-economic background
- Our pupils should be reading confidently by 6 so that they can access a rich curriculum
- We work closely with our community to achieve high standards in all we do
- Our pupils take responsibility for turning up to school, on time every day
- Our pupils take responsibility for doing their very best in every lesson
- Our pupils show politeness and kindness to everyone that they meet