- Please ensure your child has a named set of spare clothes in nursery at all times.
- All uniform, cups and pack lunch boxes should be labelled with your child’s name.
- Please can toys from home stay at home. We have lots in school and it saves toys being lost or broken.
- Your child does not need to bring snacks to school. Fruit and water are available throughout the day for the children to access. The children only need to bring food to school if they are having a packed lunch.
- Please let the teachers know if your child has any medical needs, allergies or dietary requirements if you have not done so already.
The nursery blog on the school website and Facebook page are a great way to keep up to date with what is happening in the nursery, along with any upcoming events. It is very important for all parents to check the blog every Friday evening to know what is happening for your child. Please look under EYFS on the school website to view the Nursery blog: https://www.broadford.havering.sch.uk/?page=rss